The Broncos are paper thin at running back this week, and made some moves today to try to add some bodies. The team brought in Cory Boyd and Alex Haynes. Both those players were cut earlier in the season. Boyd, a seventh-round draft selection by Tampa Bay who was waived by the Buccaneers last summer, was promoted to the Broncos’ active roster from their practice squad on Dec. 9, but was deactivated at Carolina and then cut and re-signed to the practice squad. He has yet to carry the ball in the NFL.
Haynes is a second-year player who was with the Broncos from Nov. 4-22 after entering the league as an undrafted free agent with Baltimore from Central Florida in 2005. He has three career rushes, three career receptions and three career special teams tackles while seeing time with the Ravens in 2005 and ‘08 and the Panthers from 2005-07.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on