From: Rocky Mountain News
With Broncos LB D.J. Williams back after missing five games because of a knee injury, the Broncos took linebacker Wesley Woodyard, at about 230 pounds, and lined him up at strong safety. Woodyard had been starting in Williams’ weak-side linebacker spot, away from the tight end. “Obviously, a good tackler,” Shanahan said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on