The Broncos will be without cornerback Champ Bailey today against Carolina because of a lingering groin injury. Safety Marlon McCree (ankle) missed his sixth straight game, while outside linebacker D.J. Williams was on Denver’s active roster after missing five games with a knee injury.
Bailey practiced last week, but it was determined he couldn’t play after he went through pregame warmups. That left rookie Josh Bell in Denver’s starting lineup. Fullback Spencer Larsen (groin) also did not play against the Panthers. Running back Cory Boyd, recently signed off the practice squad because of injuries, was deactivated.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on