There was some concern this week about the condition of QB Jay Cutler’s index finger after he hurt it vs the Pats two weeks ago. The good news is Cutler has declared that the finger is fine and he should be 100 percent Sunday at home vs the Miami Dolphins.
“It feels pretty good,” he said. “Got lucky.” Cutler took part in Wednesday’s practice session, and did not seem held back by the injury, which he suffered when he smacked it on a helmet in the first quarter of the teams 41-7 loss in New England.
This season Cutler has thrown for 1862 yards with 13 TD’s and seven interceptions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on