The big name on the list for Denver who they cut today was fullback Cecil Sapp, who was waived-injured because of a hip flexor. Also gone are WR Glenn Martinez, QB Darrell Hackney, OL P.J. Alexander, TE Chad Mustard, TE Brett Pierce, DE Paul Carrington, DE Larry Birdine, OL Mitch Erickson, and S Josh Barrett, who was a 7th round pick and may end up on the teams practice squad. Rookie running back Anthony Alridge is headed for injured reserve after tearing a ligament in his foot during the game Friday night.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on