The Broncos parted ways with wide receiver Samie Parker on Monday. Parker joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent on April 15th after spending the first four years of his career with the Chiefs. The 27-year-old Parker had 24 catches for 298 yards and two touchdowns last season. Meantime, the Broncos also waived defensive tackle Josh Mallard and wide out Lorne Sam.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on