The Broncos have big dreams for rookie running back Ryan Torain, and today got some good news about his return. ESPN.com is reporting that Torain, who recently underwent surgery to repair a broken bone in his left elbow, is healing better than expected and could be back as early as October. At first it looked as if the rookie could miss up to three months. The agent for Torain, Troy Asmus, said “that is the game (Oct 20 vs New England) that everyone now has circled, it’s really good news.” Good news for the rookie back and for the Broncos.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on