The Denver Broncos took a small step to address their injury-ridden secondary issues as according to the Associated Press, the team on Wednesday signed 13-year veteran cornerback Tyrone Poole; the Broncos released Christian Morton to make room for Poole on their roster. Poole, who was released by the Houston Texans last summer, has played for the Carolina Panthers, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and Oakland Raiders. During his career, Poole has 18 interceptions, 121 pass breakups, 9 forced fumbles, and 5 fumble recoveries in 142 games played.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on