Broncos CB Carl Paymah has been convicted of DUI and careless driving. The incident took place back in May of 2006 when Paymah was found asleep or unconscious behind the wheel of his car. The Land Rover was running and was in gear. He will be sentenced on September 16th and could face up to a year in jail. Last season with the Broncos, Paymah played in 15 games, making three starts. He had two picks to go along with 22 tackles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on