From: Pro Football Weekly
Broncos WR Brandon Marshall received a ticket for making an illegal lane change on June 12, according to reports. He also was ticketed for not having a driver’s license or proof of insurance. He is scheduled to be arraigned on July 24, the day before Denver hits the field for training camp.
Marshall, who is on the mend from a severe arm injury he suffered while wrestling with his brother in March, has had a series of citations and arrests stack up in the last few years and could be on the verge of receiving a suspension from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on