Broncos owner Pat Bowlen says he may sit in personally on talks to re-sign kicker Jason Elam. Bowlen has already helped persuade safety John Lynch to stay and take a pay cut. Elam is a free agent this off-season, with a visit to the Atlanta Falcons on his agenda today and tomorrow. He had four game-winning field goals for Denver last season, but is also a 15-year veteran who eats up more than $2-million of salary cap space.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on