As they have done in the past several years during the off-season, the Denver Broncos are raising ticket prices in most areas of Invesco Field at Mile High for the 2008 season. The only level that will not see a price increase is the club level at the north end of the stadium. The largest increase is 10% and the smallest will be 3%. Letters were sent out to season ticketholders about the ticket price increase on Friday.
Lower bowl sideline seating will rise from $100 to $110 per ticket; lower bowl corners from $89 to $95; lower bowl plaza end zone from $70 to $77; upper bowl sideline from $58 to $63; upper bowl corner from $56 to $58 and upper bowl end zone from $39 to $42. Team spokesman Jim Saccomano said the increases were in line with most teams; he added, “It is the cost of doing business.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on