Strong safety John Lynch is still not 100 percent sure he will be back with the Broncos in 2008, as he is still mulling his future. Lynch said on FSN’s Pro Football Preview Show Friday that he is still looking at the pros and cons of coming back or retiring. The 36-year-old is believed to want a bigger role in the defense if he does come back to the team. The 8-time Pro Bowl safety may come back for one more year as the Broncos look to re-load for a run at the Super Bowl in 2008.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on