Tight end Daniel Graham was arrested on Friday no suspicion of criminal mischief and harassment. The TE reportedly went to an ex-girlfriends home and damaged her bed after an argument. The woman had asked Graham to leave and he would not. The six-year pro reportedly was arrested just before 2 a.m. MST and released on $2,500 bond. His court appearance is scheduled for January 18.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on