Denver Post is reporting that wide out Rod Smith is set for surgery on Tuesday on his hip. The surgery, which could signal the end for Smith, is set for Southern California. The surgery will be done to try and help Smith avoid total hip replacement surgery. The chances of Smith playing in 2008, or ever again for that matter seem slim. Smith had surgery on the hip in February, and was not even able to practice till November, and in the end was not able to take the field at all this past season. Bottom line, don’t expect to see Smith able to take the field ever again.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on