The Denver Broncos made their moves on Tuesday to get to 75 players, and it involved putting wide receiver Rod Smith on the reserve/physically unable to perform list. Putting him on that list means that the former number one wide out will not be able to play until at least week seven of the season. He has been trying to come back from offseason hip surgery. Head coach Mike Shanhan stated Tuesday that it would be “realistic” for Smith to be back on the field between weeks six and eight. While he cannot be on the roster, he can practice with the team for three weeks leading up to week seven vs the Broncos at Invesco Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on