The Broncos practice with the Cowboys again today in Dallas. This morning, they’re expecting a visit from Rosalind Williams. Her son, Darrent Williams, was the Denver cornerback who died in a street shooting New Year’s Day. The team hasn’t seen Mrs. Williams since the funeral, though several Broncos have kept in touch. They urged her to stop by, but she says it took weeks of soul-searching to feel comfortable doing it.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on