One of three men Denver police sources say are connected to the shooting death of Broncos Player Darrent Williams was released on parole Thursday morning. Willie Clark, 24, was arrested 4 days after the drive by shooting that took Williams life on New Years Day morning. The Denver Post reported this morning that Clark was one of three gang members inside a white Chevy Tahoe that was used in killing the 24 year old Williams. There are however conflicting reports that say Clark, though paroled, never actually saw freedom because he was immediately handed over to federal authorities who are investigating a multi-state crack-cocaine ring . The 2 other men in the SUV that night were Vernon Edwards and Daniel Harris who have been indicted and arrested on federal drug charges which are unrelated to Williams murder. More than 6 months have passed since Williams was killed while a passenger in a limousine in Downtown Denver.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on