Good Morning, Broncos fans! It’s gameday baby! Week 14 action in the NFL. It’s Time!
Introducing first, fighting out of the away tunnel, holding a 2013 professional record of 5 and 7, traveling from Nashville, Tennessee, the challenger, The Tennessee Titans. Introducing next, fighting out of the home tunnel, this team holds a 2013 professional record of 10-2, fighting in front of their home crowd, The Reining, Defending, 2013 AFC Champions of the West, Your Denver Broncos!!!
Let’s go to the tale of the tape for this one and see how these two opponents stack up!
5 Keys For My Prediction
1. Win In The Cold! We have heard it at least 1000 times. Peyton can’t perform in the cold weather. He’s old, fragile, immobile, and plain sucks in the cold. Well, if Peyton can’t perform in the cold, and we are trying this hard to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs, then the season is over, right? Wrong. Look for Peyton and the boys to turn up the heat at Mile High.
2. I’ll cry when the game starts, and you’ll cry when it’s over. Knowshon Moreno’s emotions got the best of him, but those emotions carry over into his game. He has been running with emotion. He has been running with determination. He has become a very integral part of Peyton Manning’s deadly offensive attack.
3. You can run, but you can’t score. We all have seen the way CJ2K has been running this year. Not only is he running, he is also catching passes out of the backfield. He is a matchup nightmare. He has ran for 774 yards with just 4 touchdowns. He has also caught 33 passes for 368 yards, which gives him 1000+ yards of total offense already this season. He is going to run, but we have to keep him out of the end zone!
4. I can’t breathe coach. Welcome to Mile High fellas. It’s going to be very cold, and the air is very thin in Denver. With the crowd pumping and the scoreboard being lit up by the Broncos, I expect these visiting Titans to be out of gas halfway into the 3rd quarter. This game could be close at first, but look for Manning and Company to build up momentum in the second half of the game.
5. This offense continues to dominate. If it’s not Julius, it’s Decker. If it’s not Decker, it’s Welker. You get the point. Peyton Manning and this extremely talented group of wide receivers impress me week in and week out. I see the boys getting after it today and making a profound statement.
Final Score Prediction
Tennessee Titans – 20
Denver Broncos – 44